Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hump Day Hook - Post 7

Today's Hump Day Hook comes from my erotic sci fi, MESSAGE FROM VIOLA MARI. In this scene, Marissa and Justin have just gone for a swim turned erotic in the La Jolla Cove and now they're back at his house and things are heating up a second time...
______________________________________________________________________________


“Here, let me help.” He finished unzipping my jacket and peeled it back over my shoulders before pulling my swimsuit and sweat pants down to my ankles. As he crouched down to finish the clothing removing task, he gazed up at me. “You have a beautiful body.” Devilish desire coursed through my body as his green eyes flashed a primal, I-want-you-now gold.


If you'd like to read some more author hooks, please follow this link.


Here's the short blurb for this book:
The man who makes Marissa crazy is the only one she wants. But it's a bad time to let lust call the shots when a comet cloud is careening toward Earth and Marissa's the only one who can save everyone.

16 comments:

  1. Love the flash of his eyes! Nice hook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, danger and lust in one quick snippet. Love it! Maybe now is the time to give in. Sounds like there might not be a chance later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a great kind of gold to have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina, you are working hard this week. I tried to leave a post the other day, but not sure it made it through all of the system roadblocks. It looks like things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I approved your last post...I wouldn't even require this, but I had a malicious poster dropping in for awhile and thought it would be best to see what goes up...

      Delete
  5. Great hook. I love scifi almost as much as vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A second go already, gotta love a man with stamina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who can resist a look like that?! Very sexy snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for sci/fi, and double Yay for a 2nd round too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very hot, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I WANT YOU NOW GOLD"!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the description about the eyes/look. thanks for sharing. :)
    C.R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the eye descriptions. Very dramatic and hooked me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice hook. Makes me want to read more :)

    ReplyDelete